For one of our relations, working in de medical devices industry, we're looking for a Director Marketing Communications.
This position is responsible for marketing communications efforts as well as corporate branding. Responsibilities include writing and managing the design of content (print, digital and email) marketing; advertising and PR, video production, blog and social media posts, trade shows, website development, branding and promotion of patient/physician education programs.
Essential Funtions Performed
- Develops practices and procedures related to marketing, advertising, and sales promotion materials;
- Directs departmental staff by interviewing, hiring, training, performance evaluation, discipline, firing and other related duties;
- Works with product management to plan, create, and produce marketing, advertising, and sales promotion materials;
- Develops print publications such as newsletters, brochures, manuals, etc.;
- Develops communication strategies and assists with research and analyses;
- Oversees sales/marketing materials, literature production and distribution;
- Manages division brand image, trademarks, and identity; establish and upholds branding quality standards;
- Establishes and ensures process to guarantee compliance with regulatory and legal requirements;
- Coordinates public relations and media activities with the VP, Corporate Communications;
- Plans and executes tradeshow events, regional shows, and physician courses;
- Performs other related duties and tasks, as required.
Summary of minimum qualifications
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field. Master's Degree preferred;
- Work related experience equivalent to seven years, with five of those years in a marketing management role;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively and to meet deadlines in a timely manner;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs;
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to prepare professional written and oral presentations.
Salary and Benefits
We offer you a challenging job within a fast-growing dynamic international organisation.
The company offers you a competitive salary and some nice benefits.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by calling 0031-(0)46-2077010 or send an email to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –