For one of our relations in the Heerlen area, a global leader in the power generation industry, we are looking for a temporary Administrative Assistant.
The company believes that the power of their success is driven by their talented employees.
The long standing Excellence of their Products can only be achieved through the hard work, dedication, and collaborative efforts of their employees.
For their Front Office they are looking for an Administrative Assistant, temporary from May untill November 2018.
- Welcoming and hosting guests (coffee/lunches), handling switchboard and barrier premises, organizing courier service upon request etc.;
- Checks and distributes incoming and outgoing mail;
- Organizes travel arrangements for MT and employees: takes care of flight bookings, hotel reservations, restaurant reservations, taxi's etc. upon receipt of signed travel itinerary;
- Sets up travel itineraries for MT and Field Service Engineers;
- Planning of meetings and meeting rooms by using Outlook;
- Registration of sickness and time off requests;
- Supports with organizing events;
- Purchases birth presents/cards and PR-related products;
- Takes care of visa applications (focus on China and Esta visa);
- Purchases and keeps stock of stationery supplies for the office and household related products;
- Daily checks of the public areas, kitchens, conference rooms, including refill of stock and ensuring tidiness;
- Performs general secretarial and administrative duties.
- MBO education (administrative);
- Approximately 2 years of experience in a similar function, preferably gained within an international environment;
- Has a good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
- Excellent knowledge of English and German is required (spoken and written);
- Demonstrates a motivation to provide fast, accurate and complete customer service at all times to all employees, management and external contacts;
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Has an excellent presentation in manner and dress; has a confident, positive & helpful telephone manner;
- Able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility and enthusiasm;
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- Ability to work well with others and to interact with individuals at all organizational levels;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters: must be loyal and discrete;
- Takes initiative when resolving problems, demonstrates a hands-on mentality;
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure;
- Has a flexible attitude and is willing to work extra hours as back up;
- Verklaring Goed Gedrag (Declaration of Good Standing).
Salary and Benefits
- A challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate.
- A highly dynamic, international organization with growth ambition.
- Open culture and short communication lines.
- Professional and modern facilitated offices, easily accessible through public transport.
- Internal training and support by the Front Office Coordinator and colleagues.
- Market-oriented salary and benefits.
The company offers a temporary position for 32 hours per week (40 hours per week in July) starting asap untill the end of November 2018.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please don't hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –