Bedrijf: W Amsterdam.
- Hospitality related education
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 5 months
Internship available per June/July/August 2018.
Start your internship as Style Supervisor Trainee (Housekeeping) at W Amsterdam where design, music and fashion connect to our guests and talents.
Split across two unique buildings, a former Telephone Exchange building and a Bank, W Amsterdam is an intriguing mix of heritage and contemporary design where nights never end and the pulse is set high with a full calendar of exclusive W Happenings.
A magnificent icon where our guests step inside the W Amsterdam and go straight to the top and check in at our rooftop W Living Room. Experience the innovative design and luxury of our 238 stylish guestrooms, including 25 suites, three WOW suites and two lavish Extreme WOW Suites. Get in on the fun and transform your dreams into reality. Apply now and Deliver Whatever/Whenever to our guests, Connect to the Extraordinary & Surround yourself with what’s new/next.
Located near Dam Square, W Amsterdam is right in the heart of the city, just steps from the iconic canal district with its vibrant restaurants, bars and nightlife scene and an easy stroll to the boutiques of the 9 Streets district.
And here’s the exciting part - we are looking for a Style Supervisor Trainee who is passionate about W, music, fasion and design.
It is critical that the Style Supervisor Trainee represents the W lifestyle to our guests. They, like the rest of our ‘talent’ are the soul behind the brand and they bring it to life.
- Supervise the performance of room attendants and take appropriate actions.
- Inspect guest rooms, guest areas and employee areas and assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety, and security. Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established standards.
- Communicate throughout the day with the House Attendants. Assign work as needed.
- Communicate throughout the day with Front Office and other departments to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Monitor consumption of guest and cleaning supplies and communicate needs to the Style Manager.
- Manage administrative functions in accordance with established standards.
If you are the right candidate, you will be passionate about the W brand. You'll have an upbeat and positive attitude and you are someone who enjoys a challenge! You enjoy working in a high pressure and high volume environment and can think and act quickly if needed. You are a teamplayer and enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers alike. You generally have a work hard/play hard attitude to life and you ejoy having fun at work as well!
This is an exciting role for a student who is looking for a role where they can establish a new brand and new hotel on the Amsterdam Scene.