Bedrijf: Europe Hotels Private Collection.
What do we expect from you?
- You will be working on call; you are flexible and willing to work different shifts when necessary;
- You have great eye for detail
- You are available during weekdays and weekends;
- You are flexible and passionate for hospitality;
- You have great communication skills in English and/or Dutch;
- You love learning new things and you enjoy guests’ satisfaction.
Are you the person we are looking for? In that case we are happy to receive your CV via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren – and we get in touch very soon!
Max Brown Museum Square is situated in four typical Amsterdam townhouses in the Jan Luykenstraat. This largely residential neighborhood distinguishes itself with beautiful tree-lined streets and gorgeous 19th-century architecture.
In the position of Room Attendant you will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all hotel rooms to a very high standard. You will also be responsible for the corridors, staircases, outside areas and for the transport of clean and dirty linen and garbage of the guest rooms. There might be special projects and/or deep-cleaning tasks.
You are a valuable asset to the team of Max Brown team as you support the mission of delivering the best service possible to our hotel guests.
What do we offer you?
- You get a contract with our hotel and become part of our hotel team;
- We offer you flexible shifts available from Monday till Sunday from 9:30AM till approximately 2:30PM;
- Good salary plus vacation money and vacation pay;
- Travel expenses;
- Meals on duty;
- Introduction day and a 3 day training on the job;
- The best spectacular employee events;
- A great uniform from our hotel;
- And many more!