What are you going to do as a Hydraulic Engineer?
You are going to be responsible for the design and technical drawing of hydraulic systems and installations for the maritime, recycling, offshore and industrial sectors.
You will also be responsible for some coordinating work - preparing and looking at offers, internal sales, and organizing project activities.
If wanted, you can also work hands-on : performing local and international service, assembly, testing and installation of the hydraulic installations.
So, what's in it for you?
* Family style working environment
* Specialized and challenging work
* Career growth opportunities
* Excellent salary and secondary benefits
What is expected of you as a Hydraulic Engineer?
* MBO / HBO - WTB (mechanical)
* 2+ years' experience working with hydraulic installations/systems
* FLUENT DUTCH
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Hydraulic Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.