What are you going to do as a Servicemonteur?
You are going to be responsible for troubleshooting, solving faults, periodic maintenance, newbuild installation and repair of propulsion systems, gearboxes, pumps, ventilators and electrical motors for the maritime and industrial sectors.
You will travel constantly - mostly locally to shipyards, vessels and industrial sites in the Netherlands; however, you will sometimes travel internationally and intercontinentally - sporadically and only when you want to.
You will also be acting as a technical liaison and contact for on-site and remote clients.
So, what's in it for you?
* International travel opportunities - only when wanted
* Dynamic scope of work
* Career growth opportunities
* Open and short-lined work environment
What is expected of you as a Servicemonteur?
* MBO level 3 or 4 - WTB (mechanical) / Elektrotechniek (electrical)
* 2+ years' experience as a servicemonteur / service engineer in the maritime sector - with an affinity for electrical installations and systems
* FLUENT DUTCH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in propulsion and auxiliary systems such as generators and electrical motors for the maritime and industrial sectors. Our client is opening up a new service department in the Zuid-Holland region.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as a Servicemonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.