What are you going to do as an Elektromonteur?
Together with the other technicians, you will be doing installations and troubleshooting on electrical and control systems. This is mostly a maritime vacancy but you will also be working in other sector depending on the projects-food, oil&gas, industrial.
You are flexible and you love travelling! You will be based mostly in Amsterdam or Rotterdam; you will also work internationally several times per year (in the U.S).
The systems which the work mainly involves are: PLC, maintenance switches, lighting installations.
What is offered to you as an Elektromonteur?
* Great reimbursement package+ secondary benefits (car)
* Internal training
* Flat hierarchy and opportunities to grow within the team and the company!
What is expected of you?
* MBO+/HBO Elektrotechniek
* Fluent Dutch is a must (and English)
* Preferably more than 3 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer/Service Engineer
* Experience with electrical/control systems
Where are you going to work?
My client deals with electrical and control systems in various markets and applications including maritime,installations for food and environment, industrial, automation and energy.
Having existed on the Dutch market for more than 30 years, the company is planning to expand internationally and they need a new engineer to join the join the technical team!
Learn more or apply directly?
Apply directly or contact:
Nikoleta Taneva, Maritime & Offshore
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –