You will be one of the C++ developers that will create solutions for our market opportunities.You will work in a small Scrum team of talented engineers in an open and informal environment.
- You possess demonstrated experience in product design and development lifecycle (specification, architecture & design, implementation, integration, testing, configuration management, bug tracking & solving);
- You have demonstrated embedded C/C++ programming skills – typically 5 years or more experience;
- You are skilled in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product: bash scripting, kernel and drivers tweaking to support HW, system administration;
- You have at least affinity with digital hardware and circuit theory, deep knowledge is most certainly a plus;
- You have experience with various communication protocols;
- You can work in multi-disciplinary teams, are a clear verbal communicator in English;
- You have good technical writing skills;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent skill level;
- Having experience with agile principles is preferred.