Bedrijf: Soho House Amsterdam.
We are looking for you if you are:
- Knowledgeable of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Have 2 years of relevant work experience in a similar environment
- Good knowledge of English
In addition to joining the pre-opening team, we offer a wide range of Learning & Development opportunities, team events and activities.
We look forward to receiving your application via – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –, stating your earliest possible start date!
Who We Are…
Established in 1995 by founder and CEO Nick Jones, Soho House originated as a private members’ club for those in the film, media, and creative industries. The group has gradually expanded to include Houses in the UK, US and Europe, as well as restaurants, cinemas, workspaces, spas and bedrooms.
Each House is designed for the city and neighbourhood it's in, but all share the same ethos, to create a comfortable home from home for a community of like-minded creative people, wherever they are.
Soho House Amsterdam is in the 1934 Bungehuis building on the Spuistraat. The House is canal-side, with 79 bedrooms, a rooftop pool, a floor of club space, screening room and a Cecconi’s restaurant on the ground floor, which is open to the public. There will also be space to park bikes and a workshop for repairs.
The Role ...
We are recruiting for an organised Storekeeper who will be maintaining the Soho House’s storeroom which includes but is not limited to, stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
You will be mostly busy with:
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control