Bedrijf: The Hoxton.
We don’t go in for strict job descriptions, we all like to get involved, however to give you just a taste.
- Manage and record goods deliveries.
- Recording of F&B costs into the General Ledger System.
- Adhering to all cost control procedures (where applicable create new procedures).
- Updating costings.
- Ensuring compliance with documentation/authorisation processes.
- Processing F&B accruals.
- Monitoring inventories of F&B to increase inventory turnover.
- Participating in month end reporting procedures in relation to F&B stock and other tasks.
- Carrying out weekly stock takes and evaluating potentials.
- Helping with, and maintaining purchasing agreements.
- Maintain purchase system and ensure all items are up to date.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible to assist in managing the day-to-day operations of Accounting.
We Want You If…
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today.
- You are a bundle of ideas. They happen in the shower, on your bike, and in the office.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with pressure.
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama
- You have Excel skills; intermediate to advanced level.
- You’re not precious. You appreciate some ideas work and some don’t. But we do like to try (almost) everything once.
- You know that sometimes that crazy whacky idea is the one that changes everything.
- You like detail, a lot of detail.