Bedrijf: Europe Hotels Private Collection.
- You know all the inside-outs of the city; there is no corner of Amsterdam you haven’t been to.
- You love to tell Max’s guests all you know about the Amsterdam underground.
- You are passionate and you inspire people through your incredible knowledge.
- You love learning new things and you will enjoy helping our guests.
- Posting, sharing and liking on Social Media are of greater importance than your breakfast in the morning.
- You are a recruiter of new Max Brown Ambassadors.
- You know how to make our guests part of our urban community.
- You have excellent hospitality- and communication skills (English and Dutch needs to be spoken and written fluently).
- You are a student and currently looking for a Front Office internship.
Max Brown is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites.
Max Brown Ambassadors love to take care and act as connectors to the urban inside of Amsterdam. Being Max’s ambassador in training means – just like all other ambassadors – carrying responsibility for giving a warm welcome to Max’s guests, providing them with a smooth check in & check out; and in between the front office tasks you serve drinks & bites from the stylish bar in the living of Max