Bedrijf: The Hoxton.
- Fault repair, maintenance of equipment, plumbing, furniture and lighting
- Perform general tasks such as connecting equipment, lighting, installing locks and hinges etc.
- Conducting periodic maintenance
- Carrying out installation work
- Accurate control of the work and your own workspace and equipment
We are currently recruiting for an Engineer Preventive Maintenance to join us here at The Hoxton, Amsterdam.
Reporting to our Chief Engineer you will be responsible to perform day to day maintenance work in hotel rooms, public areas and back of house areas.
We Want You If…
- You jump out of bed every morning, fizzing with energy and jazzed about what you’re doing today.
- You get us. You know our hotels, maybe you’ve hung out in our bars and possibly regretted that last cocktail the next morning.
- You get shit done.
- You have a technical background and/or training (MBO level 3-4 / Electrical).
- You have excellent understanding of the Dutch and English language.
- You are flexible, and able to work in different shifts (day, evening, weekend) and willing to perform any other duties as requested by the Chief Engineer.
- You are humble. There are no egos, and no drama.
- You care about the detail.
- Your glass is half full, always.