Bedrijf: Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam.
Job role responsibilities:
• respond to guests requests for information about the hotel and its surroundings • arrange fulfilment of customer services by supplying limited services in the following areas:
- telephone services
- room service
• prepare night audit reports as requested
• acting as Manager On Duty at night
• demonstrate a working knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel
• maintain a clean and tidy lobby, and performs light cleaning duties if required
• arrange special services requested by the customer
• monitor customer accounts and verifies accuracy of registration information
• complete shift closing accurately by getting appropriate approval signatures and authorization codes
• ensure a high level of general knowledge of front office services, all items and speciality items offered at the front office
What we are looking for:
• Someone with a feel of responsibility
• Flexiblility; able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
• Guest- and service oriented
• Good communication skills
• Ability to handle stressful situations.
• Experience with Opera and Hospitality is preferred
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way.
Park Plaza. Be part of it. #UpliftingMoments
Explore Park Plaza, please apply via parkplazacareers.com.
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
+ 31 20 623 42 55
Do you love delivering inspirational service? As a Night Auditor, you will be part of the Front Office Team. You will work in a fast growing, dynamic organization, where you can contribute to the growth of the company. The job contains great responsibility and requires good communication skills, flexibility and the ability to handle all sorts of guest inquiries. Are you up for the challenge?
Love providing great service and creating uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with a dynamic front/back of house role at Park Plaza. The Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #UpliftingMoments
Main role and objectives:
As a Night Auditor you will be part of the Front Office Team, you not only take care of a smooth and neat check-in/check-out procedure, but also co-ordinate and evaluate the department’s financial performance. You assist the manager in analyzing departmental performance to identify reductions to ensure cost effectiveness and submit accurate forecast.