Bedrijf: Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam.
- Determine appropriate sales strategies in Corporate, MICE & Crew market to maximize the revenue Market observation and identification of new sales leads
- Create lucrative sales targets and networks business relations to corporate & MICE clients, airlines, tourist offices, book services etc.
- Regular contact and communication with existing corporate clients
- Customer acquisition and further development of the sales department in UK
- Close cooperation with the General Manager and Global Sales Head Office
- Strong cross selling for Leonardo Hotels Europe
- Conduct negotiations and close contracts
- Successfully completed training or studies with focus on hotel business
- At least 2 years of professional experience in sales, preferably in the hotel industry
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Amsterdam and it´s local conditions is an advantage
- Well-organized, motivated and accountable personality with hands-on mentality
- High degree of social competence, communication skills and flexibility
- Stress-resistant and durable
- Identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commitment
- Personal development with the growth of our company and many career opportunities
- Network all over Europe – being connected via our internal social media platform LEAPP
- Training and development programs of our Leonardo Academy
- Bonus systems & Employee purchasing card
- Employee and family&friends discounts for accommodation and F&B in all 170 hotels of Fattal Group
- Employee meals in our cantines
- Low hierarchy, respectful and open minded company philosophy
- And of course fun in your team because we have the #bestteamsever and our teams share with us on LEAPP #thisiswhyilovemyjob
See you soon at Leonardo Hotels!
Our roots are in Israel but our commitment is to the hearts of our employees, our love for creativity is reflected in the design of our hotels. We invite you to grow with us! The Leonardo Royal Hotel Amsterdam welcomes you as of autumn 2018. The 4**** superior hotel is located directly at the metro station “Overamstel”. The 18-storey hotel has 490 rooms with a fresh design and high-quality equipment. Our restaurant “Vitruv” takes care of your well-being with exquisite dishes. For conferences, business meetings and other events 8 meeting rooms and our ballroom are available on over 1800 sq. m. You love Pre-Opening? Come and join us. Careers at Leonardo Hotels never stop. Maybe you want to move on in our Leonardo Academy after joining the Leonardo Family – more than 120 hotels in Europe are waiting for you.
From the beginning of March 2018 we are looking for a
Sales Manager (m/f)