For our location in The Hague/Delft we are looking for:
English native speaking Child Care Professionals (27 & 36 hours a week)
Knotz Kinderopvang is a young, dynamic organization. Our aim is to provide the best quality for children, the right flexibility for their parents and the best development opportunities for our child care professionals. We are an open minded organization who praises initiative. As we always want to optimize our business, Knotz Kinderopvang has an active and healthy work climate where employees get the opportunity to implement their own ideas.
You will work at our locations with a group of children in the age 0-4 years for whom you provide high quality care. Within your daily work you will maintain contact with parents and colleagues and implement the pedagogic philosophy of Knotz Kinderopvang.
- You can speak fluently Dutch (F3 level) and English (B2 level)
- You are eligible to work in Child Care in the Netherlands
- Your qualification is confirmed by the IDW (if you have finished your studies outside of the European Union, contact them via www.idw.nl) or DUO (if you have finished your studies in a country of the European Union, contact them via www.duo.nl)
- You have at least one year of child care experience with children in the age of 0-4 years
- You are able to work independently and result-oriented
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You know how to perfectly implement the pedagogic philosophy of Knotz Kinderopvang
- You have a strong drive and a positive attitude towards challenges
- You have a ‘hands on’ mentality
What does Knotz Kinderopvang offer you?
- You work inside a beautifully decorated daycare where the focus lies on creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment for our children
- You work in a professional and friendly team that strives for the best result
- You will be trained and you will follow courses to keep developing yourself and to be the best child care professional you can be
- You will get support from a manager during your daily work with the children
- Your salary is defined in accordance with the Dutch CAO (Collective Labour Agreement)
Do you want to apply?
Please send your motivation letter, cv and photo to our HRM department (see www.knotz.nl).
Any questions? Do not hesitate to call us +31 (0)15 –380 55 96.