Bedrijf: Europe Hotels Private Collection.
- You must have a bachelor or University degree;
- Ideally you have 2+ years working experience as an online marketer (preferably in the hospitality industry) with a track record;
- You are skilled in managing / developing online branding, SEO, SEA and Google Analytics as well as all-around knowledge of e-commerce, such as social- and email marketing, online distribution, retargeting and market strategies;
- You have experience with UX tools and CMS systems (HTML / API knowledge is a plus);
- You have great communicative and organisational skills; English must be spoken and written fluently;
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves: We are a small team, so for the most part, it's an all-hands-on-deck environment. You must be a team player! Success at EHPC means taking on anything that comes your way with flexibility and enthusiasm;
- You’re extremely organized and able to manage lots of projects at once while seamlessly handling inbound requests from colleagues and leaders;
- But you never stop learning. Curiosity is a must as we try to stay ahead of the curve.
- And most importantly, you must be an analysing wizard. Bonus points if you're able to whip together a good looking infographic so everyone understands what you're doing and thinking.
EHPC offers excellent primary- and secondary working conditions (market conformity) training- and development programs, collectivity discount on health insurance, business fitness and employee discounts in the Netherlands and abroad.
Please send us your CV and motivation to – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For further information call 020-7107247.
Europe Hotels Private Collection (EHPC) is a rapidly-growing independent hotel management company based in Amsterdam. As a true industry innovator, EHPC creates locally rooted storytelling hotel concepts in strategic locations in Amsterdam and key destinations in Europe. The collection includes the contemporary design-led lifestyle brand Sir Hotels with hotels in Amsterdam, Berlin, Hamburg, and Ibiza; Max Brown Hotels located in Amsterdam, Berlin and Düsseldorf; Park Hotel located in Amsterdam and The Hague. In addition, the portfolio includes X Bank, a concept store exclusively selling Dutch design, art and fashion. Plus, EHPC does the asset management of the W Amsterdam by Starwood Hotel & Resorts.
The E-Commerce Coordinator is responsible for EHPC’s user experience and connecting acquisition activities to conversion and retention goals. This role reports to the CRM & Digital Media Director. Our dream candidate is creative, methodical and passionate about link building, SEA, UX and data. The primary focus of the E-Commerce Coordinator is to maintain all of the websites within the EHPC portfolio and develop the e-commerce strategy together with the CRM & Digital Media Director. Your main responsibilities consist of:
- Planning and executing the e-commerce strategies to maximize the market share together with the Marketing and Revenue departments;
- Developing and optimizing all websites in the EHPC portfolio;
- Conveying a consistent brand image that attracts guests/visitors by encouraging sales on channels like TripAdvisor;
- Instructing and managing all external digital media and web agencies; summarizing their reporting into relevant highlights and action points to the marketing, revenue and sales team on a monthly base or more;
- Developing and managing all internal paid channels such as Google AdWords. Meta Search knowledge is plus;
- Analysing and reporting on all digital efforts, including advertising, optimizations and online distribution channels; into measurable KPI’s;
- Ensuring hotel specific packages/promotions are loaded.