- Interested in a sales role with a challenge?
- Is the idea of selling to major players in the Aviation, Defence, Hi-tech Industries more your thing?
- Can you get your head around selling high-performance electronic components, replacement parts and lifecycle solutions?
Who we are looking for?
If you are looking for a new role, which includes Business Development, Relationship-building, after-sales activity and being rewarded well for your efforts, then this one could be for you. Our client are a world-leader and well-established in Electronic Components and look to add a dedicated Sales-professional, who will build new clients in the EMEA region, as part of a larger EMEA-wide team.
What you'll do...
The client has been greatly successful in both emerging and established markets, all across Europe. Ran from a central Amsterda business-district, they would like to add a Business development professional who will build a stronger profile in markets in Central - Europe, selling Electronic Components that perform in high-pressure environments - aviation, defence, medical, hi-tech for example.-
You will present a solid solution to clients, encompassing Supply, modernisation/obsolescence and product monitoring, as well as a professional guarantee. You will be expected to chase down leads, present a solution both over the phone and face-to-face and hit targets.
You will adhere to the ground rules of quality and trade, be technically minded, whilst remain up to date on industry trends, market activities and the competition.
- A minimum of 2 years' demonstrable B2B selling-experience, ideally in a technical market or discipline - Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing for example.
- Ideally you will have a knowledge of Electronic components or equipment, however this is not essential!
- Fluent in English, but also ideally one of the following languages - Polish, German, Czech, Italian, a Scandinavian language (written and oral)
- You are a driven sales person - comfortable selling over the phone, ready and willing to pick up a completely cold desk and turn your clients into tangible, high-returning partners.
- You are not scared to communicate, don't look for the easy options and are hard-working.
- Are intelligent, preferably degree educated and can get your head around techy products.
- You have a lot of energy and confidence and can approach Corporate, A-List clients.
- Obviously well organised, IT literate with a second nature in effectively managing your time.
- Willing to travel to locations within your area of responsibility - 10 - 15% of the time - not a massive focus on 'Outside Sales'
What's in it for you?
- Base salary of up to €40,000, with the opportunity to earn €120,000+ in your first year.
- Company pension, Healthcare and travel scheme.
- A parking space for your car, in this central Amsterdam business district.
- Relaxed, but professional environment.
- Opportunity to work with some of the world's leading Technology manufacturers, in the world's cutting-edge industries.
- Cool tools of trade - mobile phone, laptop, tablet.
- Opportunity to join a company with a fast growing portfolio in Europe.
Why work with Denovo....
Finding your next job through Denovo means being able to explore the best Sales & Marketing positions, getting the best remuneration package and making sure we work closely together, allowing you to always make the right decision. Denovo is a mixed team of local and International Recruitment experts, with an expansive network and access to the fastest-growing markets!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please call Matthew Andrews on +31(0)20 523 1053, or send your resume to Matthew.Andrews@denovorecruitment.nl