Regional Commercial Excellence Portfolio Manager - Benelux/Nordics
Careers that Change Lives
For our Cardiovascular portfolio we are looking for a Commercial Excellence Manager covering the Benelux and Nordics region.
This role is designed to support the Country OU Leads in delivering a co-ordinated strategy by proactively establishing the vision and direction for commercial excellence type activity: supporting the OU’s sales force to maintain and increase market share. The role includes close collaboration within Commercial Excellence, Finance and Marketing functions.
In this role you will work closely with the Operating Unit leaders in this region and will be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation and execution of the OU strategy including the following activities:
- Sales Sales force effectiveness
- Sales & Business processes & governance
- Customer Relationship Management Account segmentation & targeting
- Territory alignment and all other key strategic initiatives to drive disciplined strategic execution.
A Day in the Life
As the Commercial Excellence Manager partners with the OU Leads in the countries to define a coordinated strategy for the implementation of commercial operations activities across country/region to support the Sales force in delivering the growth objectives. You may (although not in all cases) have line management responsibility for any Commercial Excellence Country Analyst(s) in their role of data & content management, reporting and Commissions Administration (where applicable).
- You are responsible for smooth operation of all administrative functions within the Sales force; support the development and improvement of business processes in line with Company needs.
- You manage and coordinate the end to end Segmentation and Targeting process for area of responsibility.
- Support the OU in the implementation of Compensation and Incentives plans where appropriate.
- Implement, tracks and supports the Sales Force effectiveness governance process (e.g. performance reviews), assisting the OU Leads in following up on actions Lead and implement the budgeting (i.e. individual target setting) process for the Sales & Marketing teams. Act as Country.
- Lead in coordinating and driving all territory design and target setting activities.
- Overall coordination responsibility, improvement and training for CRM system (Salesforce.com) and other Sales Enablement tools. Drives adoption of sales enablement tools.
- Drive the harmonization of business metrics and analytics (including key performance indicators), leveraging support from Reporting & Analytics teams & Country Commercial Operations Analysts to ensure data visibility.
- Act as project manager to drive key local projects/initiatives on an ad hoc basis.
- Develop and maintain effective execution communication within the Sales teams to ensure alignment Works with Training and other Commercial Excellence functions to identify training needs and delivers education/training & coaching to increase the business acumen and skill of the Sales Organisation.
- Become an active and key member of the overall Commercial Excellence team, sharing and championing the dissemination and leverage of best practice within the wider organization
- Business or Healthcare related (medical or scientific) degree or its equivalent.
- Excellent Commercial excellence or Sales/Sales Management experience in medical device or Healthcare industry is a prerequisite.
- Minimum of five years of management/leadership experience complete with people management responsibility is preferred.
- Demonstration of strong leadership and influence skills for all levels of the business Strong team player and track record of working collaboratively to manage cross-functional, cross-business issues and generate impact through others.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A flexible individual feeling at ease in different cultures and situations.
- Passionate about the business; knowledge and experience with MDT products a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills. Able to quantify financial impact of decisions and identifies key factors when making recommendations
- Fluent English is a must
- Strong grasp of Company business strategy, future growth plans and solid understanding of Healthcare Markets
- Strong project management, coordination and organizational skills – Project Management Qualifications preferable
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
- Posting Date: Apr 12, 2021
- Travel: Yes, < 50 % of the Time
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist