As System Engineer you will be joining a team of multi-disciplinary engineers and architects. You have a key position in the development of new products where you need to interact with other departments and groups to coordinate development activities. You will be working in close corporation with the product architect in a major development project within a team of skilled automotive engineers. System Engineering team is in the lead for concept selection, requirements elicitation and decomposition, system analysis with modelling and simulation, system architecture and interface definition, technical risk assessments, setting boundary conditions, defining scope of test plans, verification and validation of system requirements etc.
- You will be responsible for technical aspects within a major development project and work closely together with lead engineers, architects, project leader and the other key members.
- You will coordinate and follow-up the development activities in a group of technical specialists following our Product Creation Process for the deliverables under your responsibility.
- You will focus mainly on the high-level system design and system validation but also support detailed design, problem solving, realization and integration.
- You will be involved in technical reviews, outsourcing to external parties, managing interfaces, monitoring processes, risk management, supporting the product architect decisions and more.
- Master degree in Mechatronics, Automotive, Electrical or Mechanical engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in a relevant environment, preferably in automotive.
- Strong technical background in at least one field and knowledge of other fields.
- Skilled in communication, reporting, presenting and stakeholder management.
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.