We are looking ASAP for a fulltime Senior Recruiter to recruit students for an International School in a beautiful part of the Netherlands. (Overijssel/Gelderland)
What are your duties?
The purpose of the role of Head of Admissions is to connect with potential clients/students and convert contacts into contracts, while observing school policy and its admissions policy.
This is a crucial role in which excellent organization skills are required as well as organizational and planning skills.
As professionals in their field, Head of Admissions should at all times represent the school and potential clients with the utmost professionalism.
The role requires strategic planning for worldwide student recruitment and planning for emerging markets.
Enquiry to Enrolment
1. Create and facilitate opportunities for student recruitment.
2. Ensure that all potential clients information needs are met and addressed.
3. Ensure that all leads are followed up and concluded where required.
4. Ensure that upon enrolment all administration required is correct.
5. Ensure that all references and information provided are valid.
6. Ensure that all admissions testing is planned and completed as per the Admissions Policy.
7. Ensure that upon enrolment all further stakeholders are fully informed and prepared for new student.
1. Tour clients through the Campus.
2. Ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the event.
1. Build a good network for student's recruitment.
2. Ensure that communication and contact with parents of potential students is strong and effective.
3. Ensure that client relationships are professional and effective.
1. Actively promotes the positive image of the city in public settings.
2. Works collaboratively and constructively with colleagues and management.
3. Is diplomatic and discreet in all professional dealings.
4. Is an active member of the city community.
5. Willing to travel overseas
6. Attends school as required by contract and is punctual at all times.
7. Participates in all wider curricula activities as required.
8. To participate in the appraisal procedure.
9. Participates positively in the accreditation process.
Performs all other reasonable duties requested by the Director CEO
Bachelor degree is essential
1. Applicants must have a track record of customer driven experience.
2. Multilinguistic are required giving preference to candidates with Chinese and/or Arabic.
3. Previous experience in the field of school recruitment is required.
1. Self-driven and focused.
2. Motivated with good levels of flexibility and adaptability.
3. Exceptional skills in organization and planning.
4. Exceptional skills with communication.
5. Sunny disposition with great approachability.
6. Interest in the field of education.
7. Fully comfortable planning and organizing foreign travel in preparation for attending fairs when required.
Salary and Benefits
A job at a unique working location with career opportunities!
Please send your Personal Data Resume and a short motivation letter to:
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –