Bedrijf: The Hoxton.
We Want You If…
- You are passionate about drinks and making connections with new people.
- You have lots of personality, character, and charm.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You have character and charm.
- You are flexible: you don’t care for the 9 to 5 life and aren’t afraid to jump into work at any moment.
- You desire to make a difference to others.
- Your glass is half full, always.
- If we get stuck in a lift with you, we'll enjoy a good natter.
We are currently recruiting for a Bartender to join us here at Lotti’s, in The Hoxton, Amsterdam.
Reporting to our Bar Manager you will be responsible to provide a highly efficient and effective service, ensuring standards are maintained and guest needs are anticipated.
Lotti’s is a buzzing neighbourhood restaurant overlooking the Herengracht canal in the heart of Amsterdam. The menu features an internationally inspired brasserie style cuisine with fresh, locally sourced ingredients. The restaurant has an open kitchen, and serves grilled meats, seafood, pasta and small plates. Our bar and lounge offers cocktails, tonics and beers on draft.
During the day, the café is a place to meet, relax or work, and from Thursday to Sunday the bar plays host to local DJ talent.
Our drinks philosophy is based around consistency and quality, enabling us to deliver good, honest drinks, using the best ingredients. Whether it’s the first coffee of the day, the best cocktail of the party or the last whisky of the night, we know how important it is to get it right.
We don't go for strict long winded job descriptions, we all like to get mucked in, however here's an idea of how we see the role.
- Having basic drinks knowledge
- Giving all guests a warm welcome and farewell
- Ensuring all guests receive prompt, genuinely friendly and efficient service
- Communicating well with the bar manger to ensure a smooth operation
- Anticipating guests needs and proactively responding to them
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene in the bar and back of house
- Using correct procedures when placing drink orders in the system
- Being courteous and empathetic when handling guest complaints
- Serving guests responsibly
- Understanding our values and being an ambassador for Lotti’s