Bedrijf: Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam.
- Fluent in speaking, reading, writing and understanding Dutch (used in the workplace) and English
- Creative and aware of the latest trends and developments
- Able to identify new markets and clients
- People’s person
- Detail oriented
- Team player to ensure the revenues are exceeded
- Passionately driven towards revenue goals
Do you have
- Previous experience in a restaurant
- An outgoing personality who enjoys to engage with clients and colleagues
- Excellent standards of personal presentation
- Great Sales skills in both oral and written form
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
What’s in it for you?
- An organization where the associates are number one
- Personal development such as; training, internal growth and coaching
- Working 2.0 “Het Nieuwe Werken”(if applicable)
- Good work life balance
- Competitive working conditions
- 50% discount on F&B in partner hotels
Do you have a “can do” mentality and everything that is needed to work in a dynamic, exciting work environment? Are you becoming enthusiastic to work for the Pulitzer? You might be the one we are looking for!
Do you have a great understanding of what goes down within restaurants and are you a go getter that gets new clients to book their next dinner, baby shower, team outing and more at Pulitzer Amsterdam? Then we are looking for you as our F&B Sales Specialist!
Apply now! Only the very best
Situated in the heart of Amsterdam you will find the unique 5 star Pulitzer Amsterdam. The hotel is comprised of 25 historic 17th and 18th century canal houses, featuring: 225 intimate rooms & suites, tranquil inner gardens, a gym, a classic salon boat, a garden café, an iconic hotel bar and a restaurant that serves simple yet beautifully crafted dishes.
As a F&BSales Specialist you are responsible for the pro-active sales and group requests for the restaurant and the private dining rooms within Pulitzer Amsterdam. You will actively approach new clients, create offers and be the contact person once the costumer is on side. Within this position you will need a good understanding of chances and hassles in the restaurant and Banqueting operations to ensure a smooth operation. You are enthusiastic and pro-active as well you have a ‘can do’ mentality with a drive to exceed customer and guest expectations at all times, working closely with all operational departments in the hotel. Furthermore you, along with the team should optimize all revenue opportunities and aim for right occupancies of the dining rooms. This position will professionally represent the hotel in the community, industry organizations and events where necessary.
What can you expect as F&B Sales Specialist
- You will handle your own clients and events
- You will be responsible for the full process from inquiries, overseeing the execution to the after sales
- You are a go getter to identify and develop new accounts
- You require to communicate easily in Dutch and English via phone, email and face to face
- You have the ability to communicate customer needs and resolve complaints
- You will pro-actively approach new and existing accounts to strengthen the relationship or book site inspections