As Product Development Engineer you will be working on new product developments for the future market. This department works on specific solutions for automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains. You will work in close collaboration with internal departments.
- As Product Development Engineer you are a member of the R&D team
- Within the team you will be working on specific parts of the automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains;
- You will have a part in the design, verification and validation of transmission components;
- Initiate and develop new concepts to improve the parts and the transmissions;
- Provide technical support towards the assembly department;
- During development you will have a responsibility in validation through the development and supervision of testing methods, monitoring and the use of FMEA;
- Master in Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience in the field of mechanics, dynamics and production (preferably in an automotive environment);
- Knowledge and experience in the development of transmission components such as clutches, shafts, gears and bearings is a plus;
- Interested in being a part of a proud team to create new products for the future
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.