Goal and results
The B2B Sales Account Manager will support our business customers by aligning closely with our product and service to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business. He or she will be in the lead to find new business customers to generate new sales.
- Assess customer needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build and maintain relationships with our clients.
- Manage new and existing accounts in Sales Force
- Conduct order maintenance in our systems (i.e. Oracle).
- Acquisition of new business.
- Social Selling; connecting and building relationships with our clients
- MBO education level
- 2-3 years Call Center or Retail Sales experience and proven Customer Support track record
- Ability to sell/ up sell/ cross sell.
- Well organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills (German, Dutch and English).
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to close sales deals.
- Good computer / system proficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and coworkers.
- Flexible with work schedule, able to work overtime.
- Result driven.
- Excellent sales
- Problem solving, service and follow-up skills.
- Relationship management.
- Perseverance and ambitious.
If you are interested, please send your resume to our HR department for the attention of Bernice Godschalk, – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –. For questions, please call 0478-565220 and ask for Alvin Harris