act as the interface with Warranty. You will track, build history and give final approvals. Out of these cases you will look for opportunities, do proposals and translate into engineering projects. Act as the Chassis expert for EMEA taking a leading role in validation and provides input to the global team to set standards. You will also coordinate dedicated engineering resources located outside EMEA through matrix organization.
Act as the Chassis expert for all MOOG products in EMEA. Will be also act as lead engineer for bushings in EMEA, responsible for approvals and helps defining the global standards needed to guaranty a premium quality in order to expand market share.
Will be acting as the interface with the Warranty Manager EMEA MOOG. Will do follow up on parts improved through field issues and give final approvals. He will use these cases to make proposals to implement these changes into families to allow us a structural approach through the range and improve overall quality. He initiates projects and lead from start to implementation. Changes and history will be stored into PEOD to have an up to date overview.
Will be acting as lead and main contact point for dedicated engineering resources located outside EMEA through matrix organization. Track if projected targets are met. Report on output speed and quality.
Checks supplier drawings and verifies proposed parts against OE product in order to assure FIT, FORM, and FUNCTION. Checks physical part with the required measuring equipment and write test reports. Make sure used materials are in line with OE materials. Works close with suppliers. Maintains all involved data base and keeps them up to date.
Work in close collaboration with the global Engineering department, purchasing, warranty and engineering departments of different suppliers. Work also with marketing in order to ensure the accuracy of the given info in marketing campaigns.
- A minimum bachelor degree in mechanics, industrial science or metallurgy;
- Passion for automotive or similar products;
- A minimum of 3-5 years engineer experience in the automotive industry or alike;
- Broad knowledge of technical fields such as mechanics and materials;
- Logical/methodical approach with attention to detail; Problem solving aptitude;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills with the ability to work under pressure to achieve targets and deadlines;
- Ability to communicate cross functional in an international environment;
- Prepared to travel within the assigned territory;
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and MS Outlook;
- Knowledge of CAD or other drawing programs;
- Knowledge of measuring and able to use different measuring equipment;
- Fluent in English.