We are looking for an experienced and motivated (electro) mechanical engineer to test gear components and gear systems for automotive applications. The candidate will work mainly on development and validation projects to improve the durability and noise behavior of gear train applications.
One of the main challenges of this job is to develop and validate reliable test setups and procedures that will prove our simulation approach on one end and help optimize the development time of our customers applications on the other hand.
- Specify, develop and execute specific test setups for noise and durability evaluation of gear applications
- Setup and develop Design of Experiments
- Develop specific test standards and documentation
- Definition of test cases according requirements of customers and standards
- Participation in research and innovation projects with international partners
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are a Master in mechanical engineering.
- Several years of experience in automotive testing environment
- Knowledge Labview or Plato (Anthony Best Dynamics) or LMS Test.Lab
- Analytic skills (NVH skills)
- Technical curiosity and problem solver mentality
- Interest in automotive and powertrain topics
- You have a good knowledge of German and English, knowledge of other languages (Dutch) is an asset.
Are you an engineer with a strong affinity for mechanics and automotive? Do you combine your technical expertise with a hands on mentality? With us you find an international, growing company with a focus on high technological products and innovation.