Are you an experienced professional, looking for a position that combines both administrative and sales support? Are you a Dutch speaker with a special interest in Japanese language and culture?
Our client, a global production and trading company of high quality food products, headquartered in Japan, is opening an office in Amsterdam! Our client is looking for an Office Assistant to support the Sales Manager with establishing and managing the office and providing sales administration support for all sales activities in Europe. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please contact us!
- Managing general administrative tasks, e.g. arranging meetings, picking up office phone, welcome visitors;
- Ordering office supplies; managing the office environment;
- Communicating with customers and suppliers, via phone and/or e-mail;
- Making arrangements with the warehouse company for shipments;
- Data entering in the sales administration system (order and shipment entries);
- Tracking invoices, i.e. making sure all invoices are being sent and paid;
- Processing payments;
- Serving as point of contact for the accounting company;
- Document management.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in Dutch, English is a must. Conversational Japanese is a great advantage;
- IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word and Power Point);
- University degree will be considered an advantage;
- Time management skills and high sense of responsibility;
- Team player, who can also work individually when needed;
- Willing to learn and contribute to improvement of methods and efficiency.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let's get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.