This position is responsible for assisting with preparing, conducting and analyzing sales reports, preparation of pricing and administration of sales tools and master data.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
1. Assists with sales analysis and forecasting
2. Prepares reports for management
3. Prepares pricing for all EMEA markets and assists with pricing approvals and margin calculations
4. Provides functional support to sales and marketing in CRM and Domo BI platform for EMEA. Investigates & analyses reported defects, identifies new requirements and works with IT to implement changes. Ensures that data is correct. Trains end users.
5. Administrates Oracle master data and ensures data is correct.
6. Performs other related duties, as required
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in a related field (business, information technology, marketing, accounting/finance)
- Demonstrated computer skills, word processing, database, and other applicable software programs
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Oracle EBS knowledge is a plus
- Dynamics 365 CRM knowledge is a plus
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English, written & spoken
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in performing tasks
- Demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work structured as a member of a team
- Business analysis
- System administration, support & training
- Problem solving
- Report preparation/technical writing skills
- Computer skills
Salary and Benefits
Good salary with excellent opportunities for personal development. This company is working in the medical devices Industry.