Bedrijf: Europe Hotels Private Collection.
The Night Bar & Desk Host is responsible for all front office tasks during the night. Furthermore he/she performs administrative work.
- You know all the inside-outs of the city; there is no corner of Amsterdam you haven’t been to.
- You love to tell Max’s guests all you know about the Amsterdam.
- You are passionate and you inspire people through your incredible knowledge.
- You love learning new things and you will enjoy helping our guests.
- Posting, sharing and liking on Social Media are of greater importance than your breakfast in the morning.
- You are a recruiter of new Max Brown Ambassadors.
- You know how to make our guests part of our urban community.
- You have excellent hospitality- and communication skills (English and Dutch needs to be spoken and written fluently).
- You have previous experience as a Night Bar & Desk Host and some knowledge of drinks and bar techniques.
Night Bar & Desk Host – Parttime
Max Brown Canal District is situated in three monumental Amsterdam canal houses with an amazing 300-year old facade, at the corner of Amsterdam most famous canals, the Herengracht & the Brouwersgracht. You’re in Hipsterdam the moment you check-in when you pick up your key from the guy or girl behind the impressive bar. You can choose to go straight up to your cosy room or to take a seat at the living room bar. Or at one of the comfy tables, chairs and sofa to gather around with a drink and some delicious bar bites.
Max Brown Ambassadors love to take care and act as connectors to the urban inside of Amsterdam. Being one of them means carrying responsibility for giving a warm welcome to Max’s guests, providing them with a smooth check in & check out; and in between the front office tasks you serve drinks & bites from the stylish bar in the living of Max.