Maintain and modify the implementation of the ASML BL Apps SCM and software development environment, in co-operation with departmental architects and the internal customer.
- Take ownership of the software development environment, specifically the build and SCM modules, as provided to the internal
- Define improvement proposals that focus on system performance and process efficiency for end-users
- Investigate and implement non-standard changes with a limited scope
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support
- Partner in discussions with SCM and Development domain architects
- Keep abreast with relevant literature, means and methods
Context of the position
The Competence Center Product is a sub-department within the IT organization; this department is responsible for the infrastructure and tooling for ASML’s development and engineering department. Within this competence center there are three solution teams: mechanical, electrical and software engineering. The SCM Support Specialist will be active in the software engineering infrastructure team and works in a large team of skilled software lifecycle management specialists. The Software Engineering Infrastructure (SEI) group is responsible for the complete software development environment that is used by more than 2000 product software developers within ASML.
At least Bachelor degree or equivalent in IT and/or Engineering.
- Any relevant experience and proven experience in large technical software development environments
- Experience with at least one of the SCM tools used within ASML: git, BitBucket, Jira, Bamboo
- Experience in Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with shell scripting, perl, Ruby, python
- Experience with Eclipse framework
- Good communication skills are a must and proficiency in the English language
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Team worker, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Service minded and stress tolerant
- Think practical on the impact of decisions for end-customer / user
Bedrijf: ASML Netherlands B.V..