Bedrijf: Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.
What makes the perfect it?
We are looking for a Chef de Parti with a passion for food and who brings personal style to every experience. You have a specific culinary degree. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place at the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel. We’re not just looking for anyone, we are looking for you!
What do you get in return?
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Hotel is part of Marriott International and offers a competitive salary and a wide package of benefits. In addition we offer you…
- a professional and stimulating work environment.
- an international and fun team.
- personal coaching to support you in your day-to-day job and lots of development and training opportunities.
- special Associate Rate discount available for Marriott products worldwide.
- career possibilities within Marriott International.
- a uniform which will be dry-cleaned by the hotel.
As part of our culture we celebrate recognition and organize many social activities, such as our Associates Appreciation Week, yearly Staff party and Team outing.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to join the Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport team. Our doors will open in the third quarter of 2018.
Marriott is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
NEW OPENING– RENAISSANCE AMSTERDAM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT
LIVE TO DISCOVER, WORK TO INSPIRE
Do you have a passion for food and do you love to create unique and personalized guest experiences? Do you want to grow and develop yourself in a five star hotel, part of Marriott International?
The Renaissance Amsterdam Hotel is looking for you as Chef de Parti!
What are my responsibilities?
As Chef de Parti you are part of our Kitchen Team and will work in our ‘Signature’ restaurant, ‘Entrée’ Bar, In-room Dining department and Meetings & Events department. You..
- prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards.
- ensure all that all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time.
- ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity.
- deputize in the sous chef’s absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so.
- ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the sous chef or head chef.
- are flexible in working different shifts (morning, evening, weekend), which makes your job even more diverse.