Bedrijf: The Student Hotel Headquarters.
Organized, analytical and systematic Stress resistant; maintains control and overview of projects
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken). Dutch is an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Proactive, hands on mentality, drive and ambition to grow with the organization
- Possess excellent MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Perfect understanding of financial statements
- A student (master’s in finance or comparable study)
- International mindset, cross-cultural aware and sensitive
- Enthusiasm for acquiring new skills and knowledge
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial, proactive personality
- Driven to be successful
- A fan of fun!
- A full-time internship representing an opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation with a ‘fun’ element. Not just another hotel, we’re a game changing innovator: bringing hotel and student accommodation together in a modern, awesome way The chance to learn and grow in your role, with the potential for growth within or across the company
- Access to TSH facilities, including our awesome staff canteen and gym
- Cool events and fun team members
We live in a world where everything changes. The way we travel, study, live and work. People from all walks of life share the same passions: they connect! The Student Hotel is a brand-new accommodation concept which embraces the changes and passion. We are part-classic student resident, part-design hotel for students-at-heart. We believe in providing a fun, creative and inspiring environment where guests of all ages can live, work, play and grow. To achieve this, we rely on an awesomely fun, smart and motivated team to embrace the student spirit and bring it to life. We believe in world peace and we are passionate about playing our part in it!
Are you in?
Great! Send your CV and apply now!
Be a key link in the development and realization of new The Student Hotel (TSH) location across Europe! You will work within the Finance Team and will be working on challenging, but fun cases of which (i) development and financial modelling of business plans for the (future) TSH portfolio and (ii) be involved in parts of the process of securing bank financing for our hotels under development. The internship period will comprise a period of at least 6 months.
These are your responsibilities:
- Analyse and process financial statements for the management team and investors
- Prepare/update business plans and translate this into a clear outcome for the team Gather and analyse financial inputs for banks and work towards a successful closing with banks and advisors involved