Why this job is a gamechanger for You
Tele2 is an international mobile operator with a challenger spirit. We challenge our competitors and the market, but primarily ourselves. As a Medior Java QA Engineer you will be responsible for defining, implementing and safeguarding the test strategy. You will participate in planning, developing, and testing key features within the Java development team. The tasks of the Medior Java QA Engineer is to continuously look for improvements in the testing process to raise quality and efficiency for the test discipline (grow domain expertise, set up standards, enhance tooling, share best practices).
Because you’re You....
- Tele2 will have a strong test strategy. It's up to you to define, implement and safeguard this strategy;
- Our software quality assurance and its processes improve;
- We test automation using Selenium Webdriver, regression and user acceptance;
- We do automated tests for Responsive website using Galen framework;
- We do behaviour driven testing using Cucumber framework;
- We are able to implement Continuous integration testing with Jenkins;
- We are able to implement Continuous delivery deployment using Bamboo;
- We will be the first to develop testing on Mobile devices using Ghostlab.
These are the people taking on the challenge with You
Barriers prevent people from being their best selves. That’s why it’s our mission to break through these barriers in the telecom industry. Everyone should benefit from a connected life, don’t you agree? The Network & IT department makes this happen. Software changes, customer connections, hosting and security; we’ve got it all covered. Small teams, professionals from around the world, and an impressive challenger quality. How else can we support more than a thousand internal and millions of external users? This is where we make an impact.
Why we need You
Tele2 is a challenging company to work for. We work harder than most. Why? Because our customers deserve to get what they need. That’s why we need people who challenge outdated mindsets. People who think fast and rewrite the rules. Who have a fierce ambition to bring change.
We’ll start getting excited if you have
- At least 5 years of experience in a QA role for a Scrumteam developing in Java;
- Very strong Test automation background (Such as Selenium, Jenkins, J-Meter, Cucumber and Gherkin (including design and build));
- Proven knowledge and experience in:
- Testing (micro)services;
- Docker (Swarm);
- BitBucket (GIT), Jenkins (including groovy scripting), SonarQube, Maven, Jaccocco;
- CI/CD automation in general (including Unit, System (Functional, Security, Performance) & integration testing);
- RESTful APIs and JSON;
- Working within large scaled Agile environments (15+ teams), and Scrum in particular;
- Able to coordinate integration issues across several back-end Applications;
- Familiar with network engineering (Firewall, proxy & network routing);
- Experience in cooperating with off (near) shore teams;
- A teamplayer mentality, with a getting things done attitude;
- Professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
We like You. Can we keep You?
Click the button below and apply for this position. Dreams are waiting to come true!
You will be doing your best for Tele2. Naturally, we want to reward that!
We believe in a connected life. For our customers and our employees. You create your workspace. At the office? You’ll be in good company! At home? Be sure to do the dishes while you’re there. The more people, places, and things are connected, the more value is created. For all of us.
You can also look forward to seriously funny colleagues, considerable discounts on our products, regular exercise with the Tele2 Health Club, and, of course, a salary, holiday leave, and generous bonuses. Still not enough? Check our website!
Curious to find out more about the Tele2 culture? Follow us on social media and discover how we keep challenging the world. Or you’re always welcome to stop by for a coffee at our office. #WeAreTele2
Still reading? Then we’ll leave you with a little bit about Tele2
Although we might not be a start-up (we do have awesome macchiato’s), we do behave like one. Tele2 is and always will be a challenger. For over twenty years, we have been providing our customers with the service they deserve. And these days we’re on a mission to make a connected life completely carefree. We want to get rid of constraints that prevent people from being their best selves sooner rather than later. That is carefree living as it is meant to be. Because it can be. Are you ready to take on this challenge with us?