The Maintenance & Reliability Advisor will join a leading engineering, consultancy and products provider which offers their services via a global centers of expertise. The major markets are; bearings, seals, mechatronics and lubrication systems. The scope includes; technical support, maintenance and reliability services, engineering consulting and training.
The Maintenance & Reliability Advisor will provide technical leadership for equipment and plant troubleshooting in order to minimize plant downtime and increase plant reliability. You will lead investigations resulting from equipment and/or process related failures and prepare technical reports on studies and investigations. You will report functionally to the Department Manager Asset Management.
Key result area’s;
- Represents the company and leads project reviews, studies and investigations.
- Is responsible for the integrity of the engineering work produced.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business.
- Monitor and Manage Reliability programs including, but not limited to, RCM, PM and PdM.
- Prepare technical reports on studies and investigations, this to include listing of actionable items.
- Review ‘Technical’ packages, including Project Design Packages for new or upgraded equipment to ensure compliance with International codes and standards.
- Participate in FAT,SAT and commissioning of new plant and equipment.
- Analyze data obtained from ‘Condition Monitoring ‘ programs and recommend appropriate action.
- Review "Trip and Trouble Reports’ and provide technical comments in a timely manner.
- Participate in "Management of Change’ reviews associated with rotating equipment.
- Participate in site acceptance tests of equipment being returned to service.
- Provide technical justification for material or design change for equipment or plant that will result in improved performance.
- Mentor and assist in the development of recent graduates and technicians.
- Department Managers
- Maintenance & Reliability engineers and advisors
- (Sub) Contractors
- Engineering firms
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Master degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of relevant International Codes and Standards and applicable Mechanical Engineering practices
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, which include ‘hands on’ plant experience in rotating equipment technical support, troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Sound knowledge of rotating equipment including pumps, compressors, fans, extruders, decanters, turbines and their auxiliary systems including Mechanical Seals, Dry Gas seals, anti-surge and Lube oil systems.
- Familiar with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Failure Mode, Effect and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) using current technology and methodologies.
- Committed to our policies towards integrity and business ethics.
- Organizational skills.
- Flexible attitude.
- Excellent extern/intern communication skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
- Good command of English language, knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
Both professional- and personal growth are provided via an inspiring team, company trainings and lunchtime presentations. Flexible working hours creates a good balance between work and home life. Annual bonuses are provided via a personal- and company bonus structure. You are entitled to 25 + 13 holidays and a company car, laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
For more information please contact MCM recruitment via + 31 (0)10 30 741 20 or send us an application by completing the application form. Upon receipt of your application we will contact you for a confidential discussion. Reference checks and an online assessment will be part of the screening.