Our client is the world’s largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. The company specializes in video surveillance technology, as well as designing and manufacturing a full-line of innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. The product line ranges from cameras and DVRs to video management software. Since its establishment in 2001, our client has quickly achieved a leading worldwide market position in the security industry. Our client is now looking for a Marketing Assistant who will support the marketing team.
- Coordinating stock and keeping track of sending out marketing materials.
- Sending out marketing materials to the European branches and other countries.
- Keeping track of supplies.
- Assisting with events.
- Working on projects assigned by the marketing manager.
- Taking care of other administrative tasks.
- Bachelor degree or higher, prefer major in marketing, etc.
- Relative working experience is a plus, preferably in the B2B industry.
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, are excellent.
- You are fluent in Chinese and English, Dutch is a plus.
- Enjoy working in an international environment.
- Flexible, adapt easily and have an understanding for different cultures.
- Dutch working permit is required, search year visa not counted.