Bedrijf: Park Plaza Vondelpark.
What we are looking for:
- Ample experience in night audit
- Ambition to be duty manager
- Demonstrates result orientated behavior
- Actively seeks to inspire guests and team members
- Takes the lead and is seen as a positive role model for others
- Creates an exciting and motivating work environment with strong commitment within the team
- Is flexible and adaptable
- A hands on person willing to learn and share experiences
- A strong communicator for both our guests and colleagues
- Someone who works with passion for hospitality with a focus on night shifts
- Valid BHV certificate is a plus
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Explore Park Plaza, please apply via parkplazacareers.com.
– Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –
Park Plaza Vondelpark – Night Manager
Do you love providing great service and creating uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career with a dynamic front of house role at Park Plaza. Park Plaza Vondelpark is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it. #upliftingmoments
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As Night Manager you’ll create a warm welcome to your guests and team members providing an organized and nice atmosphere. This will involve keeping a high standard of service and commitment to your team. You will do everything you can to ensure your guests have the most enjoyable stay with us. During the night shift you will be the contact person for our guest and responsible for their well being and safety.
Job role responsibilities below:
- As a Night Manager you will work closely together with the Rooms Division Manager, the Guest Relations Manager and the Front Office Team Leader to inspire and lead your front office team members.
- Carry out manager on duty services during night shifts
- You are responsible for the safety and security of our guests during the night
- Carry out administrative tasks during night audit in a precise and accurate way
- Monitor processes to ensure consistent compliance on all company policies and procedures
- Monitor and make sure that the reception follows all applicable laws and regulations
- Keep night audit manual and checklist up to date
- Train and develop team members, including on-the-job coaching and giving feedback
- Take care of a smooth, creative and neat check-in/check-out procedure with the team
- Carry out tasks of other departments within the hotel where necessary
- Occasionally take on front office and manager on duty shifts during the day in early or late shift
- Plan, develop and implement departmental goals