What are you going to do as a Maritiem Elektromonteur?
You are going to be installing, servicing and performing maintenance on electrical installations onboard ships - travelling often: sometimes internationally, sometime but rarely offshore (usually at ports and shipyards in NL, Europe, or Africa).
You will be commissioning various offshore and maritime electrical and automation systems.
You will be connecting and building control panels at the workshop.
So, what's in it for you?
* Career growth opportunities
* International travel opportunities
* Challenging and dynamic work
* Excellent salary + company service car
What is expected of you as a Maritiem Elektromonteur?
* 2+ years' experience as a service engineer / electrician / elektromonteur in the maritime sector
* MBO - Elektrotechniek
* Fluent Dutch. Applicants without fluent Dutch will not be considered.
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that is a locally and internationally recognized company that specializes in providing electrical products and services to the marine sector. Our client is experiencing fast growth and needs talented elektromonteurs to ensure it can sustain its expansion.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as Maritiem Elektromonteur?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.