Bedrijf: Andaz Amsterdam Prinsengracht.
What’s in it for YOU?
- A great place to work with a canal view;
- A bunch of cool colleagues;
- An entry into the World of Hyatt;
- International working experience;
- Good primary and secondary working conditions (read: loads of training opportunities, career planning, discounts all over the world and let’s not forget about our social activities…!)
- You are ready for a full time management role that requires flexibility in your schedule;
- You already have hotel experience and a thorough understanding of all levels of banquet and events service;
- You have previous experience preferably as an Events Operations (assistant) Manage, Events Service supervisor, or anything similar;
- You have a relevant degree in hospitality or tourism;
- You have great language and communication skills in English and preferably in Dutch as well;
- You have an EU-passport or work permit for the Netherlands.
At Bluespoon we break the rules of traditional dining and place everything in service of the most important aspect of food: taste! Yes, in that funky jewel on the canal, we serve European flavors with an innovative Dutch edge, in our Bluespoon Restaurant & Bar and our Events department.
Uncomplicated, sophisticated, young-at-heart, genuine, hospitable, vibrant...
Do these words describe you or even more, the way you love to work and the people you want to work with?
If the answer is YES, then please send us your CV and all the reasons why WE are what YOU are looking for!
Andaz; the Hindi meaning of "personal style". Local inspirations, simplified luxuries, uncompromised service and leading edge design.
Do you feel intrigued already?!
Because we are looking for an Events Operations Manager!
Who are YOU?
- A natural leader and team player with a good portion of personality;
- Enthusiastic and a hands-on mentality;
- Leading, empowering, recruiting, coaching and motivating the Events team is music to your ears;
- A smooth operator who works closely with Rooms, Food & Beverage and other revenue-generating departments;
- The to-go-to person that makes every event a personalized and memorable one: from the set-up and execution, completion and after-sales;
- By adding some personal flavor and touch, you will not back away from assisting the Bluespoon team members when needed;
- A problem solver with your creativity and pro-activity.