WHAT CHARACTERIZES THIS JOB?
You will manage the Logistics department, consisting out of 3 contracted and up to 3 hired colleagues.
Main responsibility of the Logistics department is timely and efficient physical distribution to internal and external customers.
More in detail this means that you have to ensure the on time delivery of materials to projects and customers, proper reception & storage & distribution of goods, a well organized export of goods and machines (and returns), stock control, waste management and a tidy and organized warehouse.
The logistic processes within our company needs to be optimized and therefore we are looking for someone who is very capable and experienced in localizing the bottlenecks, creating action plans and ensuring these are executed until the desired result is achieved.
You will report to the Manager Purchasing & Logistics.
WHAT DO WE ASK?
• A Bachelor (BSc) degree in the direction of Logistics, Technology, Business Management or similar;
• Technical affinity;
• Several years of experience in a similar role in an industrial project driven organization;
• Experience in managing a small team, you are a real team builder;
• A focus on continuous improvements of the logistics processes;
• Experienced in MS Office and with ERP systems;
• Familiar with Warehouse Management;
• Preferably knowledge of im- and export procedures;
• Proficient in Dutch and English, verbally as well as in writing;
• A communicative, analytical, accurate, organized, flexible and hands-on initiator;
Salary and Benefits
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
Apart from the good primary and secondary conditions, we offer an environment with room for personal development.