Product Owner Shared Datalake
A colleague with a talent for taking it on and making it happen, enthusiasm for helping others to be successful and a knack for always being a step ahead. In other words, you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment. You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals. You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
As Product owner Shared Datalake , you will help create and drive the long-term strategy and vision, define and execute on the Datalake Roadmap, and drive technology and innovation in in the area of data and IT platforms and services. You will have the opportunity to operate with a high degree of ownership over critical features and play a critical role in an important new area of Datalakes.
As a Technical Product Owner, you are responsible to plan and manage the delivery, run and support activities related to the Shared Datalake, keeping a strong relationship with the relevant stakeholders.
- Creates, plans and maintains the Shared Datalake backlog in collaboration with the squad in accordance with the architecture vision, the Chief product owner and stakeholder requirements;
- Organizes all delivery, run and support activities to assure the SLAs and KPIs agreed, deciding on the best composition of the team;
- Monitors delivery and run KPIs and assures that they are in accordance with the SLAs agreed;
- Maintains the improvement plan of the team as part of the overall backlog;
- Creates and manages the long-term roadmap for Shared Datalake together with the Chief Productowner and Enterprise Architecture;
- Drives in the Agile ceremonies, stand-up, planning and retro;
- Assists with the elaboration/refinement of the requirements to ensure they are granular enough for the squads to deliver within a sprint (three-week interval);
- Drives/supports the integrationof new modules to continuously improve the services towards data lakes;
- Manages the activity of the squads and is a SPOC for run activities.
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor Degree (Technical studies);
- Experience in a Lead engineer or Product Owner role, preferable in an Agile environment;
- experience in building high-performing teams and adapting their work to a changing environment,
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle and IT Processes;
- You can build, optimize and automate processes - analyze dependencies, predict consequences and identify areas for improvement
- You are not afraid to take responsibility for the team and manufactured products
- You have knowledge and practical experience in working with Data,
- Eagerness to learn and improve.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Broad knowledge and practical experience with data quality, data lineage, data security, data privacy, data lifecycle management, data issue remediation and other data-governance practices.
We need your entrepreneurial mindset and communication skills. We depend on your abilities to speak and understand the English language and we count on you for being customer-focused and self-organized.
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist