Service Level Manager
Within The Global KYC Delivery Tribe we are looking for a an enthusiastic Service Level Manager that focuses on Service level agreement management. A Team-player that creative, solution-focused and broadly developed with a positive can-do mindset.
As a Global KYC Service Level Manager you will be based in Amsterdam on a 36 or 40 hour contract, and report hierarchically and functionally to Service Management Lead.
About the Global KYC Organization
The Global Know Your Customer organization is a first line department providing the ING business and functions guidance with standardized solutions in the area of various KYC related regulations (process, control, and digital solutions, etc.) as well as support to realize operational excellence.
The Global KYC Delivery Tribe is part of the Global KYC organization within ING COO. You will be involved into the development of solutions on socially relevant topics such as Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorism Financing, Fraud, Sanctions and their global implementation across 40+ countries, affecting 36+ million ING customers. Through this we will be able to deliver our customers an optimal KYC experience whilst remaining compliant and in control of our risks and processes on a global scale. You will be in contact with market leading vendors and thought leaders in their respective domains. As such, you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds.
If you want to work at the cutting edge of what’s possible, surrounded by progressive, inspiring and supportive colleagues, there is no better place to invest your talents than at ING.
Your role as a Service level manager
You will fulfill the position of Service Level Manager within the Delivery Tribe of the GKYC department. In this role you are an integral part of the delivery support and co-responsible for monitoring and maintaining reporting on Service Level Agreements related to Service Level Performance, in a timely and efficient manner.
You will work together with the delivery organization and service recipients to understand and advice upon issues, requirements, processes and SLA’s.
You help to ensure quality of service and initiate service improvement processes in case of opportunities.
Responsibilities include: Organizing and participate in service meetings, monitoring of SLA performance and charging agreements, act as a single point of contact for internal processes (change, financial, etc.) requirements and business opportunity/requirements identification and guidance, Ensure positive client satisfaction and client relationship is maintained.
This role requires knowledge of ING services and client’s services.
This is what you’ll do:
- You will draft, discuss, explain and update all relevant legal agreements in order to have our services contracted, charged and managed properly. Examples of contracts: statements of service, amendments, charging agreements, data exchange / date requirements documents.
- You ensure that the content of the SoS’s with our upstream providers aligns with our services, and that this is reflected in the contracts and relevant documents.
- You will monitor contracts and agreements with internal suppliers for service delivery, (run) through review meetings, preferably joined by an (external) supplier, ensuring that their products comply to the SoS. As a Service Level Manager you will take further action if needed.
- You will ensure alignment of existing service levels and non-functional requirements on behalf of the Service Owner as input for the service design.
- You will keep the Service Catalogue via our ICS Portal in line with the requirements of the Service Owners and other stakeholders as the services evolve continuously.
- Managing the customer relationship by establishing a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure the end users overall satisfaction with our services .
- Acting as a liaison between road management and the customer with a focus on communicating the service experience, to have a greater understanding of the customer and the customer experience and therefore an ability to retain the customer perspective in the delivery of complex services.
- Identify any problems with the way in which customers use the service or any improvements that could be made.
How to Succeed:
- You have a master or bachelor degree
- You, preferably, have relevant Service Management experience(1-2 years) in a in a large multi-national environment.
- As a Service Level Manager, you are able to make good analyses. Hence problem analyses and judgment is an essential competence in this profile. You act as an expert to the client in the analyses of requirements. You are familiar to potential problems related to the solutions to be implemented and anticipate on those problems.
- As a Service Level Manager you try to continuously improve the performance of the service provided. A continuous focus on improving personal performance and that of his or her team.
- You are a real teamplayer; teamwork is one of the core competencies of the Service Level Manager. It is important that you work well with people and share information that is important for others.
- You have good communication, networking and influencing skills.
- You have experience in working in a multi-national, complex organization in a complex environment.
- You have the ability to build bridges and be able to span between different levels and different cultures. The relationships are built on capability and trust.
- You contribute to the ING One Agile Way of Working and safeguard the Orange Code.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
What we offer
- A salary tailored to your qualities and experience
- 24 vacation days with a 36 hour working week. If you work 40 hours a week, you will receive 27 vacation days
- Pension scheme
- 13th month salary
- Individual Savings Contribution (BIS), 3.5% of your gross annual salary
- 8% Holiday payment
- Personal growth and challenging work with endless possibilities to realize your ambitions
- An informal working environment with innovative colleagues who strive for the very best
- Progressive way of working according to the Agile method, so that new ideas come to life!
Er is geen minimale opleiding vereist
Voor deze functie is er geen minimale werkervaring vereist