Solliciteer op de website van de werkgever
Executive Customer Relations (ECR) is the team that resolves the most highly escalated customer escalations received by Amazon and ensures the voice of customers is heard within the company. ECR constantly review process that directly or indirectly lead to poor customer experiences, and drive positive actions to resolve and improve on behalf of Amazon customers, Customer Service (CS) and the overall company.
*** The position can be based in The Hague or Luxembourg, including WFH as relevant given the concurrent COVID19 global pandemic and related limitations ***
· Lead the SE (Sweden) and NL (Netherlands) ECR Team that manages egregious enquiries from corporate executives including CEO, VP, Country Manager, Directors.
· Structure and improve escalations' management from customers and follow up accordingly. This includes process improvements on proactive phone contacts with customers and providing a summary in a follow up email, investigating escalations root cause and corrective actions, providing a detailed root cause analysis for customer advocacy to corporate executives.
· Coordination and systemic waste elimination/ improvement of processes pertaining to escalation resolution with internal stakeholders. This includes how to draft outreach email to internal stakeholders and drive engagement toward resolution with internal stakeholders and acting as CS operations point of contact.
· Provide critical support to Amazon CS Legal Department and other CS Support teams.
· NLand SE ECR Project Management and policies/SOPs optimization across OUs , including sharing resources and best practice to secure optimal customer experience in the region.
· Highlight process and quality improvement opportunities throughout escalation investigations contributing to customer experience improvement and communicate / take actions as appropriate.
· Drive innovation, simplify and improve service solutions across CS and outside CS organization.
· Submit feedback and cascade relevant information to CS Operations ensuring that CS is consistently kept up to date with amazon policies and emerging issues.
· Lead and contribute to projects to improve customer experience and CS Operations, not limited to ECR scope yet looking at end-to-end customer journey.
· Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer escalations to report to leadership teams and help identify structural improvements ( think long term).
· Identify and escalate emerging issues to appropriate stakeholders.
· Assess team workload and available resource to define priorities accordingly.
· At least 2 years of Customer Service experience (familiarity with CS environment and customer contact handling), including people management/leading a team of Associates.
· People Management
· Bachelors Degree;
· Fluency in English (spoken and written) and/or Dutch or Swedish.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability communicate and present efficiently to customer, executives and internal/external stakeholders in professional manner;
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite;
· Exceptionally strong communication skills to influence stakeholders and resolve complex customer/business issues;
· Detail-oriented, analytical, proactive approach to problem-solving and identification;
· Good judgement and discretion/cofidentiality: Ability to work independently and as a team, quick learner, self-motivated and flexible in approaching responsibilities and changes, including ability to manage highly confidential topics.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills;
· Capacity to initiate and drive projects involving multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to engage, coach and develop a strong team of ECR Associates across diverse countries and cultures.
· Experience in data analysis and project management;
· Experience writing business report and narrative documents;
· Previous experience in handling customer escalations and reporting to Senior Leadership;