Within the MDI (Managed Dealer Inventory) department you are responsible for the stock availability for about 55 dealers spread out over Europe.
• You have daily contact with the dealer part managers to optimize their stock levels and support them with processing stock and order suggestions.
• You analyze and advise dealer(groups) and provide improvement proposals.
• You regularly visit dealers (10% of your time). During these visits you provide training to part managers, present to higher management to convince them about the logistic and commercial benefits of your proposals and suggestions. You also provide feedback regarding their performance on the MDI metrics.
• You are the point of contact for dealers, our offices (in multiple countries) and the marketing and sales department to support all MDI related topics in order to reach targets.
• You perform improvement projects to increase the quality of the suggestions and increase the efficiency of the department.
We are looking of candidates with a Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, logistics or commerce.
• You are fluent in Russian and at least one more foreign language is a must. Dutch is a pre. Or you are fluent in French and at least one more foreign languages is a must (preferebly Italian). Dutch is a pre.
• You have strong analytical skills and you have experience with processing data.
• You recognize organization structures, cultures and processes at sales offices and dealers and act upon this.
• Looking for efficiencies and being pro-active is second nature to you.
• You are an outstanding communicator and you are able to sell MDI and MDI suggestions to the market.