As a Quality Officer you will be responsible for the performance of independent audits and inspections to check whether the AIS Aviation Group complies with the standards in accordance with the European Regulations (EASA Air Ops, Aircrew and Continuing Airworthiness). Such audits and inspections have to be performed at the internal (operational) departments as well as external (operational) parties. You are responsible for collecting and analyzing the data with regard to quality assurance. You also contribute to reporting and appealing to the AIS Aviation Group managers about the results of the audits and inspections.
Furthermore, you will be concerned with making recommendations for improvements in the field of Compliance Monitoring and you will check whether the actions taken do indeed result in structural improvements. As Quality Officer you also contribute to other tasks within the department and the AIS Aviation Group quality & compliance monitoring management system.
You have persuasiveness and analytical skills. You are proactive, independent and critical. In addition, you take the following knowledge and experience with you:
- have HVE (Master, Degree) working and thinking level;
- have the ability to communicate effectively with people of all levels and backgrounds.
- knowledge of aviation legislation is an advantage;
- having at least 2 years of work experience with an aviation company or an aeronautical company with knowledge of operational processes is an advantage;
- have a demonstrable affinity with quality assurance;
- have preferably followed an Auditor training course;
- master the Dutch and English language in word and in writing;
- willing to travel abroad.