What are you going to do as a Service Support Engineer?
You are going to be repairing, controlling, and troubleshooting various marine electrical installations - focusing on power distribution and generation systems (AC & DC).
You will be expected to travel - sometimes internationally, sometimes offshore - around 50% of the time: in a small team of similar service support engineers.
So, what's in it for you?
* Career growth opportunities
* International travel opportunities
* Dynamic and challenging work
* Competitive, unionized salary (CAO Technische Groothandel) with a company automobile
What is expected of you as a Service Support Engineer?
* 2+ years experience as an elektromonteur / electrical service engineer in the marine sector: need some experience with power distribution (DC)
* MBO - Elektrotechniek
* Fluent Dutch
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that imports, exports, services, and installs various electrical equipment, systems, and installations for the marine sector. Our client has a very strong local presence in the maritime electrical market and specifically the power distribution/generation subsector.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as Service Support Engineer?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.