As Domain Architect Electro-Hydraulics you have the challenge to incorporate the key-functions of clutch actuation and cooling into (hybrid) dual clutch transmissions. You will be responsible for the delivery, validation and follow-up of this functionality in compliance with the pre-set requirements for the transmission. You will define the required electrohydraulic architecture, set the requirements for the involved transmission components in cooperation with the component-owners and you will coordinate the realization, integration and validation of the electrohydraulic functionality in the total transmission design.
- Identify different scenarios and alternatives to realize functions
- Identify and analyze relevant use cases, derive requirements and make design decisions
- Monitor that existing processes and methods as well as standards are complied. Take a leading role in problem reporting, risk management, FMEA support and escalations from the domain.
- Support the product architect in setting up a functional breakdown of the key-function under your responsibility
- First contact point / internal expert on Electro-Hydraulic Clutch Actuation and Cooling
- Technical management of the design and realization of the subsystems / modules or components to realize the functionalities.
- Responsible for monitoring the interfaces requirements between the components of the various disciplines involved in the electrohydraulic actuation, throughout the various developmental stages and at delivery, in order to guarantee integration of these components in the end product.
- Verification and validation of the system design and requirements under your responsibility and support and follow-up its integration.
- Master in Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics or equivalent
- Experience with development of Hybrid automotive powertrains
- Experience with electro-hydraulic actuation systems, preferably within dual clutch transmission applications (pressures typically up to ca. 20 bar, electro-hydraulic power levels typically below 200 W)
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 is an asset
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
- We provide a congestion-free access and an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.