For our Business Line of Profit4TechnicalAutomation we are searching for a Junior (Technical) Software Engineer Java throughout the Netherlands. The work location will depend on the place of residence of the candidate with a maximum of one hour travel time. Are you just finished (or will be finishing soon) your studies and searching for your first job as a Junior (Technical) Software Engineer? Why look any further? Due to various projects that have started at Profit we have a vacancy for a Junior (Technical) Software Engineer who have completed a bachelor or a university level education in engineering.
About the position
Having just finished or about to finish your study, you are looking for the next challenge: a job! The fact that you have just finished studying is not the reason to stop learning. That is why you are looking for a working environment in which personal attention and coaching is available at all times to help you develop yourself technically as well as personally. This working environment has to provide you with challenging and varying assignments, in which you can operate in a highly motivated team, creating high-tech solutions in a diversity of knowledge domains.
As a Junior (Technical Software Engineer at Profit you will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies. We obviously do not require work experience but you must have completed relevant courses and a graduation assignment. These courses and assignment must show that you have been busy with interesting techniques and developed the necessary software. Think of software languages like C, C++, C# or Java. During your career with Profit we develop a plan for your career path and we will provide the necessary support through additional training and courses.
• Bachelor or Master degree education with an affinity for technical software development.
• Experience with one or more programming language C, C++, C# or Java.
• Knowledge of development methods, techniques and tools required for software development, including UML, RUP, Agile (SCRUM/extreme programming) and design patterns.
• The ability to quickly adept new techniques, applications, tools, programming languages and operating systems.
• The ability to work in teams as well as project- and process working skills.
• Fluency in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
Profit has the best conditions for the best professionals! We always think along with you and search for a solution that fits your personal situation the best. We are always able to make you a customized offer and we give you:
• Personal development of our Consultants (our top priority)!
• An employment package that fits your personal situation.
• One-on-one coaching by our Technical Manager, Business Line Manager/Director or a personal Coach because you are the central point at Profit.
• Home base for Technical Engineers who want to be a member of a cozy Profit team.
• Informal organization and powerful in (fast) decision making.
• Professional relationship with our customers to make sure you will start your new project in a cohesive and a solid team.
• Challenging projects with depth where you as a Consultant will be closely involved for your next assignment.
• Active cooperation with and by our Consultants.
• Full support for your personal development by courses and training.
• Freedom of choice to move around freely within the various Business Lines of Profit.
Our employee benefits
• A permanent contract with an excellent salary.
• A fixed 13th month or extra holidays.
• 26 vacation days per year.
• Company car or an interesting mobility allowance.
• In some cases a company laptop (depending on the Business Line).
• Collective pension scheme including employer contribution.
• A fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year.
• Trainings, studies or courses as required.
Profit is a leading service provider in the field of technical automation, Cloud technology, Salesforce implementation and mechatronics engineering. Profit was founded in 1998 and we have about 100 Consultants employed across the different Business Lines of our organization. At Profit it is all about technology! Every day our highly qualified engineers work on innovative technical projects for a wide range of clients.
Our engineers are the core of our business. Profit not only employs engineers with adequate technical knowledge, we also expect them to take responsibility and initiative. They are capable of acting as independent team players and understand what it means to be forward-looking. Their in-depth knowledge of client technologies helps them constantly improve their business.
How to apply
Do you have any questions concerning this position or do you want to apply? Feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter, Sanne Cuijten at telephone number 040 - 800 99 55 or 06 - 15 34 25 20.