What are you going to do as a Service Technician (Automation)?
You are going to be responsible for troubleshooting, installing, servicing, and commissioning automation systems (SCADA, PLC, etc.) for the marine sector.
You will be travelling (to shipyards or on vessels [sometimes internationally]) around 60% of the time - maximum of 4 weeks away at a time.
You will be in a decently sized team with similar service technicians for most of the jobs - but will also sometimes be working independently.
So, what's in it for you?
* Career growth opportunities - service coordinator, service manager, senior positions
* Excellent salary and company car (for private use)
* Working for a major and international player in the marine market
* Dynamic work
What is expected of you as a Service Technician (Automation)?
* 3+ years experience as a service technician with automation systems (aandrijfsystemen - SCADA, or PLC, or similar) - in the marine or offshore sectors
* HBO: Elektrotechniek / Electrical Engineering
* FLUENT DUTCH & ENGLISH
Where are you going to work?
You will be working for a company that specializes in providing and performing electrical installations and solutions for the marine and offshore sectors. Our client is expanding in the marine market and needs extra service technicians to match their growth.
Are you qualified and interested in this fantastic opportunity as Service Technician (Automation)?
Apply directly below!
More info? Please feel free to call Daniel Oosting at 020-757-0000 or email at – Klik op de solliciteer-button om te solliciteren –.