Harvey Nash is op zoek naar een
You will perform the following tasks;
• Create awareness within the Vendor’s organization about safety and quality aspects both in terms of operational excellence and product performance
• Assess whether the quality of both the contract and the design codes are sufficiently articulated and recorded in the internal technical specifications.
• Support project teams with reviews on vendor performance (such as reviews of production procedures, inspections, surveys and vendor qualifications)
• Support the development of fabrication specifications
• Plan and perform inspection activities based on the agreed requirements
• Perform pre-inspection meetings.
• Liaise with clients and approval authorities
• Control over the manufacturing data generated by vendors
• Support to the inspectors.
• Provide supplier QC inspections and product release
• Review supplier QC Documents (fabrication and test Procedures, etc.), ensuring compliance with applicable codes and project requirements.
• Record and follow up on product non-conformities at Suppliers
• Tracking trends and developments in the standards that apply to our products.
• Facilitate follow-up on non-conformity resolutions and corrective/preventive initiatives assigned to the vendor.
-We are looking for a candidate with at least a bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field, e.g. Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent working experience.
- Previous experience in a position as Quality Engineer is preferred. Must have proven experience in ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS implementations and QMS development and auditing.
-Working knowledge of ASME sections I, VIII, B31.1 and subordinates; working knowledge of AWS D1.1. CWI is preferred.
- Furthermore, candidate should have at least 5 years experience as (QC) Engineer in boiler plant and/or piping design.
- Have knowledge of associated materials, standards, design codes (ASME, PED), welding and NDE. - - Experience with performing surveys in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- You are able to act independently, have a fine sense of intercultural relations, establish and maintain contacts easily and you have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.