In this position as Senior Project Manager you will lead innovative development projects for new products from conception to realization. To do so you will work with a multidisciplinary project teams (up to 100 FTE) and have alignment with stakeholders to translate requirements into project plans. Setting up and maintaining a project structure, you feel comfortable in following up on the project phases and insure timing, budget and quality throughout the project. As Project Manager you will have interaction with other departments such as purchasing, quality assurance and R&D, but also with external organizations such as contractors, universities and strategic partners.
- Master in Engineering
- Experience in project management.
- Quality driven, systematic approach but also pragmatic in finding solutions.
- Experience in an automotive environment especially in powertrain development is an asset.
- Fun in your work
- You will join a fast growing and respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
- We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
- You can count on motivated colleagues and professional space for creativity and initiative.
- We provide an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.